The Best in Texas.
Hughes Watters Askanase was listed as the Top Mid-Sized Law Firm in Texas for business and transactions for 2011 in Super Lawyers 2012 Business Edition.
Super Lawyers 2012 Business Edition is distributed to 40,000 business leaders, decision makers and in-house counsel from Fortune 1000 companies in the United States. The edition features exceptional attorneys with business-centered practices and includes lawyers from more than 8,500 firms across the nation whose careers focus on business and transactional work, construction, real estate and environmental, employment, intellectual property, and business litigation who were named to the list of Super Lawyers in 2011. Top law firms from each practice area in all 50 states are also featured.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Top 5 Reasons We’re the Top Mid-Sized Firm
- HWA had 14 attorneys voted into the list of Super Lawyers and Rising Stars.
- HWA has a reputation for helping clients make their businesses as strong and profitable as possible.
- HWA has been providing a full range of solutions to a variety of complex issues for over 30 years.
- HWA’s attorneys play a strategic role and support clients through every stage of existence and operation.
- HWA’s clients trust us to partner with them for business planning and strategy.
Sharing Our Expertise & Knowledge
Part of what got us to the top is our willingness to share our expertise with the rest of the world. Since being listed in Super Lawyers in September 2012, our attorneys have been featured in the media numerous times, from radio show appearances to news articles, providing input and guidance.
February 6 2013: Co-Managing Partner Wayne Kitchens added his input to an article in the Houston Chronicle about the ATP Oil & Gas bankruptcy.
February 22, 2013: Senior Counsel Dirk Moore appeared on the Small Business Today Radio Show with John Cruise & Ervin Hughes to discuss the importance of estate planning for business owners.